Property Management and Tenant Placement Fees and Services
At Wilson Realty, we offer two services to landlords, a tenant placement service and full property management service. Please note that our full management package includes the tenant placement. Both services are the same up until the signing of the lease. With both services we will:
• Placement in MLS (Multiple Listing Service); we co-broker with other Realtors at no additional fee to you. Through MLS our rental inventory goes to Realtor.com and all other nationwide web sites that pull data from MLS. We also display your property on our own websites including www.WilsonBeachRealty.com
• We place our distinctive full panel yard signs.
• In addition, because of our longevity in the business and constant advertising, we generate numerous calls per week from prospective tenants.
• Show your property to prospective tenants.
• Screen all applicants with a credit check and criminal background check as well as verifying all rental references and employment history.
• Lease preparation using lease documents and addendum made by the Florida BAR and approved by the Supreme Court.
If we are placing a tenant, we would collect the security deposit and first months rent if required, our fee would be the first months rent and you would receive the security deposit along with the original lease and paperwork. The lease would instruct the tenants to pay you directly after the first months rent and to call you for any maintenance requests. You would be responsible for holding the security deposit in accordance with Florida State law.
If we manage the property, we also:
• Hold the security deposit in accordance with State law.
• Take a photographic record of the move-in condition of your property
• Collect the rent on a monthly basis and send you a monthly statement and check for your proceeds (all accounting is done in-house so turnaround time is fast)
• Periodically inspect the property
• Handle maintenance requests using licensed and insured repair people
• Enforce terms of lease
• Inspect the property upon move out and handle deposit claims or refunds
• Handle and disburse all funds in accordance with Federal and State law
• Issue 1099 forms for Federal tax compliance
The fee for full management is first months rent for tenant placement and then 10% per month as the future rents are collected. There are no upfront fees; we do not take any fees until your property is rented. If you have any further questions or would like us to send you a brochure or more information, please do not hesitate to call.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us.
Copyright © 2017 Mid Florida MLS. All rights reserved. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of Mid Florida MLS. Information provided is for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Wilson Realty participates in the MFRMLS Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program, allowing display of other MFRMLS broker's listings on this site. However may not include all listings currently available. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Information last updated at 2017-08-20 23:22:27.
FREE AUTOMATED EMAIL UPDATES
Sign in to take advantage of all this site has to offer. Save your favorite listings and searches – also receive email updates when listings you like come on the market for free!
*Contact Information is NOT Shared*